Hi! You are VISITOR number

Review - Making Math Fun Series

I have made my thoughts on worksheets pretty clear. Worksheets are your tools. I was a bit sceptical when I looked at the Making Math Fun series. The last thing I need as a relief teacher is a time-waster.


But I was pleasantly surprised. They are great! So much so that I bought the series for myself.

You can buy these books individually or as a set. There is huge saving when you buy the set. The publishers throw heaps of freebies at you. I can't share everything but two from Print and Play Games caught my eye.


The first is a game of 27. There are 6 games to a sheet. Kids play in a pairs. They colour a hexagon in turn. The first to 27 wins. Tell me that's not a brilliant idea. It would be fabulous for those early finishers and I reckon even bigger kids would go for this one. And the math that they are practising while playing. Gold!


The other one that impressed me was this one. This will test the strategists in the class. Colour in either 1,2,3 or 4 dots. Dots have to be connected in a vertical or horizontal row. Person who colours the last dot wins. There are 15 to a sheet.


You can check out all the samples HERE before you buy.  There are heaps of freebies when you purchase the set. I purchased the GOLD set and they work out to less that $3 a book. 


I'm going to use these as games for the grandkids when they come over.


And the beauty is that you get the ebooks as downloads IMMEDIATELY. It takes a matter of seconds to download them all.


I would imagine your budget is limited for resources (and whose isn't). If you buy one resource this year, I reckon this ought to be the one.


Visit the website and check it out.