Hi! You are VISITOR number

How to make learning more rewarding.


Check this out
I know the old argument about intrinsic worth of education, and kids should not work just for rewards – Blah! Blah! Blah!

But honestly, would you work if you didn’t get paid?

I now use a business card approach. In the past, I made my own which proved a labourious task - and really, the quality wasn't that great. Now I get them made for next to nothing through Vistaprint.

You can get 250 business cards very cheaply and you can design you own. They have a number of excellent business card templates. So simply do what I did - add your own text.

They are one tenth the costs of stickers. Leave a space for children’s names and hand out early in the day so kids know what you are offering.

This is one I developed on line in 15 seconds. Imagine handing this to a child and telling them to take that home to their Mum or Dad. How many kids do you reckon would want one?


Any way check out the deals at Vistaprint. I have always found them quick, reliable, fabulous quality and more importantly for a relief teacher - CHEAP.