Hi! You are VISITOR number

Podcasts for Relief Teachers

The first podcast for Relief Teachers is in the can, or tin or whatever they say in the media industry.


I am just waiting for the final word from my creative team to release the link. I am hoping that the podcasts will be released every two weeks but please don't expect too much; I don't have a recording studio - yet!.

Details will be released to eNews subscribers first before being listed on the website. If you haven't subscribed yet, click the link above and receive my free ebook 50 Ways to be a Better Relief Teacher.

Podcast No. 1 - The importance of the first 10 minutes in a relief teaching day.

Podcast No. 2 - I talk to a principal (Bev) about her perceptions of relief teaching and relief teachers. Bev has over 300 students at her school and keeps close contact with her relief teachers. It is important to look at relief teaching from a principal's perspective because they make the call about your future employment.

Podcast No. 3 - I talk to Michael Graffin in Perth about his thoughts on relief teacher. Michael works in Perth WA and has a website - A Relief Teacher's Journey. He has won a gazillion awards for his work and is truly inspirational.