Hi! You are VISITOR number

Relief Teaching and Reading

As a student, I loved reading. Nerdy for a boy, I know. But it didn't feel nerdy at the time.

Dick and Dora were the coolest guys in town and those Happy Venture Readers were just fabulous.

That was then...
Kids need books to love now - more than EVER. (Even if they aren't made of paper)

When you are relief teaching you are lucky that you don't have to worry too much about the total reading program. Relief Teachers can, just for the day, help kids fall in love with reading. The kids can get back to their total reading program when their regular teacher returns.

Well I have to admit I fell in love with a book again and I can't wait to try it out next time I have a relief teaching assignment (next week) and with my grandkids (this weekend).

It is one of the most wonderful books I have ever read BUT it is an iPad or an iPhone app.

It is called the Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore. It cost about $5.

So I am rushing off to Dick Smith to get the cord so I can plug my iPad into the data projector. I just can't wait to try

I can give you an absolute guarantee that it is worth every cent - and more.

It is reading at its absolute best and I reckon there would not be a kid in any school who wouldn't love it.

I know Moonbot studios are working on their next project and I can't wait to get that one too.

If you don't have an iPad - buy one just so you can download this book.