Hi! You are VISITOR number

Relief Teachers & Computer Resources

If, like me, you are sick and tired of paying too much for your computer gear, there is a solution.

Relief teaching is good, but it doesn't pay that much - and I never rely on other people for my technology. I purchase a lot of gear from Amazon.com and have just started my own store.

It is initially stocked with computer equipment because we pay FAR TOO much in Australia while the rest of the world gets bargains.

Check out my Amazon estore - 100% backing from Amazon.com


With the high Australian dollar you pretty much can't go wrong.

Check out the AMAZING Amazon deals on netbooks - a must for relief teachers.

But before you buy, ALWAYS check the current price in Australia. There are plenty of price comparison websites like http://getprice.com.au/ or http://www.myshopping.com.au/.

Get the price and then come back to my Amazon store to compare. You will be amazed at how much you can save.

Shipping over $25 is usually free. The gear usually arrives in Australia in a few days and you have the AMAZON.COM support. Ask anyone who shops with Amazon.com and find out how much they save.