Hi! You are VISITOR number

This is about YOU!

This has nothing to do with teaching. This is about YOU!

I am a READER. I love reading - and I think all teachers should. It's a bit of ME time. I came across this book which I couldn't put down.

And you know how much? Under $3.


It's a KINDLE book but I read them on my iPhone and my iPad (I don't have a kindle). The KINDLE app is totally free.

It's been a long time since a book this captivating has hot the kindle market. Read these reviews. There are another 750 just like them.
  • From the moment I opened On the Island, I was held captive. Tracey Garvis-Graves' words command your attention from the very first sentence and do not let up.
  • There wasn't ONE THING I disliked in this book. Not a single thing. It was all around, 100%, grade A PERFECTION.
  • 5 stars is a rarity for me. When I 5 star something, trust me that you can take it to the bank
4.7 stars/ 5 from over 750 readers. HUGE! CLICK the book if you want more info.



No comments: