Hi! You are VISITOR number

My Top 3

I've got a couple of lessons I use time and time again because they are beauties.


1. The Emergency - The short inferential reading activity. It is great to see kids make guesses and read to check if they are correct. This is only a short passage and because it is a PowerPoint there is minimum preparation.


2. The Geebung Polo Club is one of the best poems by Banjo Paterson. I love it. It is short enough for upper kids to remember but the old story of City V Country is still a good one. I've made the poem into a PowerPoint. Copyright restrictions do not allow me to load it here but the link will be in the next eNews - so sign up for it.


3. Drawing Art always seems to amaze kids when they develop the finished product. I like to start on a piece of paper and then progress to a manilla folder. The kids explore the geometric designs and love to experiment - and they end up with a good looking folder.